Our Accuracy, Your AdvantageTo determine fair reimbursements, Rising focuses on appropriate charges not billed charges: first we pare down the bill to appropriate treatment items; then we negotiate to remove inappropriate charges and reduce any legitimate yet still excessive charges. Our approach is to determine the base cost of delivering the services and then negotiate an equitable rate based on those costs; versus simply trying to get a percentage of savings off of total charges. This type of approach renders much better savings results.
We leverage our medical expertise, contractual relationships, repricing databases, veteran negotiators and expert coding review to provide the precision required to ensure you pay for only what’s right. We also make certain policy limits, legal issues and compliance guidelines are all taken into account in your workflow.
Rising’s proven track-record shows we’re meeting a systemic need: 30 - 50% of the time our negotiators deliver fairer results to clients. Here are two recent examples, always with provider agreement:
• Resolved nearly $100,000 of inappropriate medical charges
• Unraveled a complex bundling issue that saved our client $350,000
Benefits to You and Your Insureds
• Significant savings over standard bill review results – that’s an extension of benefits all policyholders can appreciate and savings that impact your financial health
• Provider sign-off/confirmation on every case alleviates dispute concerns and legal costs
• Better negotiation success rates and discounts through quick pay feature
• Easily integrates into existing workflows
• No cost to you without savings from us