Our Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) programs provide flexible options for Group Health needs. Rising’s network can be combined with our Out-of-Network program to provide national coverage for regional health plans. Additionally, we can configure a custom PPO network for regional self-insured/high deductible entities, government/municipal organizations, educational systems and unions.
Flexible. Wide-reaching. Cost effective. Rising's Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) provide quality medical care to members while also providing a quantifiable form of reduced costs to payers.
In addition to our traditional PPO offerings, you’ll have access to specialty networks that tackle some of the most aggressively rising medical costs, like increased drug use and physical therapies.
With our tiered, best-of-breed approach, Rising provides each client with the maximum number of providers and savings opportunities in their jurisdiction(s).
Here’s what you get:
• Broad-based network: nearly three quarters of a million provider locations
• Specialty Networks, including:
- Physical Medicine
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Ancillary Care (e.g. DME, Home Care, Transportation)
• Single access point for national, regional, specialty networks
• Direct contracting services
• PPO wrap networks
• Continuous verification of providers' operations
• URAC compliant credentialing
• Substantial provider discounts
• Client-specific online provider tools, including:
- Provider Search
- Directory Generation